I’m a voter with a disability

The Town of St. Joseph provides accessible voting equipment for use on Election Day!

If you are unable to vote In-person on Election Day, due to a disability, curbside voting from you car is available.

For your convenience:
Contact the Town Hall, Carolyn, Deputy Clerk Treasurer #2   by email or call the Clerk-Treasurer's office at (715) 549-6235.

For more information see Accessible Voting, Wisconsin Election Commission


Registered Wisconsin voters may request an absentee ballot.

If you would like to request an absentee ballot, we will first need to see if you are registered to vote. If you are not registered or your name or address has changed, you will need to register or update your registration before requesting an absentee ballot.

If you are in the military, you do not need to be registered to get an absentee ballot, but first we need you to search for your record.

This information is also available on   My Vote, Wisconsin