- Boat Launch (non-motorized only)
- Interpretative Kiosks
- (Canoes, Paddleboats, Kayaks, Paddleboards rentals
- Trails for hiking, biking and cross-country skiing
Homestead Parklands, 550 Perch Lake Road Hudson, WI 54016
Owner- St. Croix County
Rentals, Hours & Contact Information
This 80 acre St. Croix County park is situated around the northern half of Perch Lake, the central feature of the park. The 45 acre lake reaches 63 feet deep in some areas. The land area includes steep slopes covered by oak woodlands and pine plantations.
- Daily entrance fee per vehicle
- Annual entrance fee. The (annual fee) rear-view mirror hanger tag can be used for all St. Croix County owned parks.
- Rental equipment at an hourly rate, with a 2 hour initial max . See the St. Croix County Park page for rental information and the rates.
- Shelters and Campsites may be reserved.
- Canoes, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Paddle boards Rentals $8.00 Per Hour
- Shoreline and non-motorized boat fishing
- Swimming beach. No life-guard on duty.
- 3 Acres of nature trails
- Picnic shelter rental Information
- The "Bookworm Trail" is a community supported literacy and no child left inside project.