Perch Lake Boat Launch
501 Perch Lake Road
Hudson, WI 54016
"NON-MOTRIZED BOATS ONLY"
This rustic 0.81 acre site provides Perch Lake visitors with a launch area for non-motorized boating activities.
- Launch area for canoes, paddle-boards or kayaks
- .81 acre public boat launch
- Non-motorized boat activities
- No parking is allowed on Perch Lake Road. Vehicles will be ticketed and subject to fines.
- No restrooms or drinking water
- Clean-up of the trash is done by residents living in the area. Please leave no footprint, debris or damage behind while using this Wisconsin "Outstanding Water Resource".
Perch Lake is a 45 acre lake, 90 feet deep is located in Saint Croix County. Homestead Parklands shoreline is located around most of Perch Lake, is owned & maintained by St. Croix Cty. For more information visit their park website page at this link St. Croix County
- Fish include Panfish, Largemouth Bass and Trout
- Exceptional water clarity