Town of St. Joseph Ordinances
- Chapter 149 Plates & Specifications : Adopted April 13, 2017 via Ordinance 2017-01
- Design Regulations Manual: Adopted, April 12, 2018 via Ordinance Chapter 81
Additional conditions, Ordinances, Amendments and Regulations may apply. For more information contact the Clerk’s Office.
St. Croix County Community Development Department provides county services, enforcement of St. Croix County Ordinances. Chapters 11-21 , to the Town of St. Joseph.
Community Development Department
1101 Carmichael Road
Hudson, WI 54016
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
St. Croix County Zoning MAP
NOTE: 2017-2019 St. Croix County will be undergoing a county-wide Zoning update. Information can be found on this at the comprehensive zoning update webpage.
St. Croix County ORDINANCES
- Sanitary Program, Permits and Information
- Land Division Information
- Land Use and Zoning Department regulates the types of uses which can occur in each zoning district, as well as the specific development standards for each zoning district.
- St. Croix Code Enforcement for violations information
St. Croix County Regulations in effect are
- Erosion Control / Storm Water Management Regulations
- Floodplain District Regulations
- Shore Land / Wetland District Regulations
- Solid Waste and Recycling Regulations
St. Croix County Plans in effect are
- Erosion Control Plan
- Land and Water Management Plan
- St Croix County Comprehensive Plan
- St. Croix County Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
- St. Croix County Natural Resource Plan
- St. Croix County Outdoor Recreation Plan
- Solid Waste Management Plan