Agendas & Minutes
Agendas for meetings are available prior to the meetings.
Meetings of the town board, including any special and adjourned meetings, shall be on proper notice under s. 19.84, Wis. stats. The notice of any Town Board meeting shall include the Open Meeting Agenda and shall be given at least 24 hours prior to the meeting of the town board, unless for good cause such notice is impossible or impractical, in which case shorter notice may be given, but in no case may the notice be provided less than 2 hours in advance of the meeting.
Official Posting Locations are:
- Town Hall Bulletin Board
- Online at www.townofstjoseph.com
Additional places/methods the Town may use to notice the public:
- Clerk/Treasurer's Office
- Local News Publications (Hudson Star Observer)
- Houlton Elementary School exterior bulletin board
- Burkhardt Co-Op Bulletin Boards (located inside the building by the restrooms)
- Email. To receive emails or notifications use the Subscribe envelope button.
Town Board, Plan Commission, Public Works, Parks-Trails-Recreation, Public Safety, Finance Committee