Public Works General Laborer
The Town of St. Joseph is accepting applications for a seasonal Public Works general laborer.
Most of the duties include physical labor and occur outside in various weather conditions.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, brushing and mowing grass along town road ROW (right-of-way) and grading maintaining the gravel shoulders of the town with the use of a retriever.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
• 3+ years of municipal public works and/or mechanical/tractor experience
• Must be available to work over-time and/or weekends on an as-needed basis
• Must be self-motivated and willing to work
• Successfully pass a drug/alcohol screening prior to employment
Starting wage $15/hour
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an employment application be sent to you.
Applications and job descriptions are available at:
Town of St. Joseph
1337 County Road V
Hudson, WI 54016