Home : Employment

Deputy Clerk/Treasurer

Deputy Clerk/Treasurer

The Town of St. Joseph, WI (pop 3,900) is seeking a candidate for the part-time position of Deputy Clerk/Treasurer.  The position directly supports the Town Clerk/Treasurer and is responsible for a wide variety of projects and tasks. Examples of duties include: general accounting, licensing, election administration, and general office administration.

This position works collaboratively with all staff and board members. A main component of the position is being able to assist residents on the phone and at the front desk. The ideal candidate will display a strong attention to detail, have general accounting knowledge, and excellent customer service skills. 

Qualified candidates must have a minimum of three year’s work experience in an office environment; demonstrated computer skills, and a positive “can-do” attitude. Office experience can be substituted for applicants holding a Bachelor’s Degree in public administration, political science, or a related field.

Applicants must use the Town of St. Joseph application form. Applications can be submitted electronically or through the mail. Electronic applications shall be submitted to clerk@townofstjoseph.com. Applications submitted in the mail should be sent to 1337 County Road V Hudson, WI 54016. 

Applications due: October 31st!

Application Form: /uploads/ckfiles/files/Town Employment Application.docx

Minute Taker

The Town of St. Joseph is seeking a candidate to take Plan Commission meeting minutes. Meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month. Additional meetings maybe called on from time to time as well. The position is paid.  To apply please submit a Resume and Letter of Interest.

Plan Commission Members

Have you considered joining the Town of St. Joseph Planning Commission? It’s a wonderful way to meet fellow neighbors. Meetings are held monthly. Member compensation is $20 per meeting. The Planning Commission reviews documents relevant to planning and zoning for the town.

Interested residents should send a Letter of interest to the clerk’s office.