Commitment to a well-planned future for the Town is the mission of the Town of St. Joseph’s Plan Commission. The Commission serves as an advisory body to the Town Board and is the place where issues can be studied and discussed in depth and at some length before a formal recommendation is made to the Town Board.
- may consider property changes
- may hear requests pertaining to land divisions
- may hear requests for variances to existing ordinances
- may consider zoning changes
- may hear special exceptions
- may write new ordinances
- may involve work to incorporate or entertain changes and updates to the Town's ordinances
- may consider other matters generally involving planning issues for the Town
- members may visit sites under consideration in order to determine the consequences of any proposal being reviewed
The Town's Comprehensive Plan is an evaluation of where and what kind of growth or change could be experienced., as a result of the 2017 opening of the St. Croix River Crossing.
2016-2035 Town of St. Joseph Comprehensive Plan
- Residents’ opinions are needed.
- Plan to attend the meetings and become involved
- The Commission members meet once per month on the first Wednesday of the month, except if the first Wednesday of the month falls on July 4, Christmas or New Year's holiday.
- Submit an email with "Letter of Interest" noted in the subject line to the Clerk/Treasurer's Office
- How do I make a suggestion for an Agenda Item?
- How do I request an item be added to a Plan Commission or Town Committee Agenda
- When are Plan Commission materails due to be heard at the next meeting.
- How do I request Plan Commission Forms?
- How do I join the Plan Commission?
- When are town Committee or Plan Commission Meetings held?
- What is the compensation for Plan Commission Members?
- How do I join the Finance, Parks-Trails- Recreation, Public Works or Safety Committee?
Mon, Dec 16
Wed, Dec 18
Thu, Dec 19
Sun, Dec 22
Mon, Dec 23
Tue, Dec 24
Wed, Dec 25
Mon, Dec 30
Tue, Dec 31
Wed, Jan 1