Information about Registration & Absentee Ballots

Voter Registration

Check your registration status by clicking here: State of Wisconsin website.  This website will also allow you to register to vote if needed.  You can also register to vote by clicking the appropriate link below and submitting it to the Clerk/Treasurer’s Office.

Examples of when you need to complete the registration forms: 

  1. New Voter
  2. Address Change
  3. Name Change
  4. Previous Registration has Expired

Proof of Residence is required to process your Voter Registration requests.
A list of acceptable Proof of Residence documentation can be found on the form or by visiting the

A Valid Photo Identification is Required to Vote

1.  Where To Vote? 

  • St. Joseph Town Hall
    1337 County Road V
    Hudson, WI 54016

2.  Who can Vote?

     Tow of St. Joseph residents 18 years or older who are registered to vote.

View the Bring It Wisconsin website 

  • Examples of acceptable photo identification documents

  • How to obtain a free WI State ID for voting

Absentee Voting

Absentee voting is available to all registered voters by mail or in person from the clerk’s office.

You can fill out  an Absentee Ballot form (See the Quick Links below) and provide a copy of your Photo ID.
Please note some voters are exempt from showing Photo identification. To determine if you are exempt from showing your Photo identification please see the Bring It Wisconsin website.
Election documents may be submitted to the Clerk-Treasurer’s office in person, via the mail or by email. 

You can also request an absentee ballot be sent via
This will allow you to submit a request electronically to the town’s Clerk-Treasurer.